Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Beach Days in St. Pete!

Well, it's beautiful!  We have spent 3 out of 5 days at the beach!  I have just combined stories & pictures!  The first day at St. Pete, we went to the beach with Mom and Arnold.  We hauled a cart, chairs, and umbrella and still I got burned!  That always happens to me!  We make sure the kids are covered, but we don't get all the spots!  Even with SPF 50 & an umbrella I get burned!!  LOL!


The kids loved going with Granny Marilyn and PawPaw Arnie!  They both took turns playing with them in the water, sand, and even looking for shells!  Jeremy got to fish some, as well.  But, by the afternoon, we were pooped!  We went back home for the evening!










The icee was almost as big as Baylee!  

Trying to keep cool!

YUM!

Even I got one!

JC napping!

Stuffing my face!

Blue Mouths

Blue Mouths!


2nd day at the beach, Granny Marilyn went with us and PawPaw Arnie had to work.  So, we took all our stuff again and went to the beach.  First, we took pictures and then we ate lunch!  Then we went and hung out on the beach until we were exhausted again!  :)  Granny Marilyn helped me entertain the girls in the water and searching for shells until Daddy got back from fishing.  All & All, today was a better day!  Not as crowded and not as hot!


Sweet Sisters!



Ellee in her shades!

This is sweet!  Baylee following her Daddy around on the beach!

Supposed to say "The Carpenter's Family Vacation - 2012!" , but it doesn't show up well!

I love this picture!

Baylee took Ellee's shades away!

Baylee and I looking for shells!

All of us looking for shells!

My handsome hubby!

Just me!

Family with shades - too bright this day!

Jeremy & I - love this picture!  









By this time, we were DONE taking pictures!  So we went to have fun on the beach!!






















3rd day at the beach, was just the four of us!  We went late in the afternoon and took pictures, then we went searching for shells!  We found a bunch and sand dollars!  The girls were so excited they found their own!  (We thought Granny Marilyn was going to have to supply us with our own!)  It was perfect!  No one was on the beach and it was cloudy - perfect weather for the beach!  These are my favorite family pictures!  You could leave me your feedback, if you like!!  








Ok!  I am not that fat!  The wind was blowing my clothes up!  But, we were having fun and I had to post!  We do like to play around and have a good time!  It's hard to get some of the members of my family to remain serious!


Thinking this should be on our Christmas card!  What do you think?

Do much cuter on Pinterest!

Needed my roots done for this shot!  LOL!

They were running and playing on the beach!  So sweet!

One of the prettiest shells we found!  But, it was alive...so we threw it back!  :)




Beautiful Sunset!





No comments:

Post a Comment