Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Disney Day #6 - Magic Kingdom


Ok, most people are sad their last day at Disney, but I'm not!  We are going to have almost another week in St. Petersburg that will be a real vacation of rest and relaxation!  So, it is kind of bittersweet!  Next time, we have decided that we will have a day or so in the middle to relax at the pool of our Disney Trip.  Our hotel was too nice not to enjoy it!




Today, we drove to Magic Kingdom!  (I wish we knew that it was free parking for Disney Resort Guests!  It's so much faster and we don't have to worry about a crowded bus!)  Oh, and the girls HAD to leave their hairdo's in!  The Fairy Godmothers used enough hairspray to hold their hair up while sleeping!  It didn't budge!  Once we parked, we got to ride the ferry to the park!!  







A show welcomed us, so I lead us to to the entrance by Rapunzel!  (We tried to get in to see her yesterday, but it was over an hour wait!)  We got in and we were the fifth family to see her!  We didn't wait long and this is the way to do it!  



We already had the classic characters from our dinner at Chef Mickey's, so we went to ride some rides!  My app said that Jasmine would be making her way to the Magic Carpet Soon, so I took the girls to the Magic Carpet ride while Jeremy went to get our fast passes for Splash Mountain!  While I was in line, I overheard someone talking about Jasmine and Aladdin coming to ride the ride at 9:30...so we ran back to get back in line!  It was perfect because we were the first people to see them!!!  I asked if I could get a quick picture because Jasmine was the last princess that the girls haven't met and they said sure!!  Once everyone was loaded, they walked around the ride to say hi!  Then, they came and asked if they could ride with us!  How lucky was that??!!  They talked to the girls the whole time and my girls barely spoke.  Can you believe my girls were shy?  I think they were just shocked!  After the ride, they gave the girls a magic carpet license and asked them to come and meet them in their picture line.  They girls were SO excited, not to mention their momma!  






I didn't know that they were writing this, or I would have told them how to spell their names!




After we left, it was time to ride some rides!  We headed off to Thunder Mountain because it had been closed and just opened (They closed for maintenance).  We rode Thunder Mountain and then it was ready to ride our fast passes for Splash Mountain!  (So we went ahead and fast passed Thunder Mountain - the girls love this ride!) We decided to wait in the line at Splash Mountain, because it was a short line and then use our fast passes!  So we rode Splash Mountain twice and then when to fast pass Thunder Mountain!  Once we got loaded on the train in Thunder Mountain, they asked us to get up.  Something happened on the ride, so they gave us fast passes to use anytime on any ride in the park all day.  So, we decided we were done with Thunder Mountain.  



We were hungry, so we went to Pecos Bill's!  Why haven't we eaten here before?  This was the best fast service we've had in all the parks!  It's definitely a must try!  

Ellee finally got the courage to try Space Mountain Again, but Baylee didn't want to try it. So, Jeremy took Baylee to Fast Pass Peter Pan and I took Ellee to Fast Pass Space Mountain again.  I'm not going to lie, I was a little scared.  I felt sick after I rode it the last time, but I was going to try it!  I am so glad I did!  It wasn't near as bad the second time!    Ellee now LOVES this ride!


Took a before picture just in case we couldn't smile after the ride!  LOL!


After Space Mountain, we went to ride Buzz Lightyear!  We love this ride!!!  But, why is it that every time we rode this, it decides to rain.  So, we bundled up the girls hair again and got on the People Mover and rode the Carousel of Progress again, because the girls wanted to - you know how I feel about it!!!


Stitch on the Buzz ride!



After that, I ran to see if Stitch was out!  I had to meet him!  He is SO cuddly and is my favorite!  (I think I love the mischief he gets in!) and we got to be the last people in line to meet him!  Thank goodness!! 






We walked through some shops so we could use our fast passes on buzz again!  And then we went to the Mystery Mansion!  (The girls loved this from the last time we rode it, so we had to go back one last time!)  It's spoooooky!  LOL!  






Scared face!

Scared Face!


She opened her eyes!

Off with their heads! 

After we got off, it was time to pick out our last set of souvenirs and take a trip to St. Petersburg!  It was a fabulous time and I loved it!  :)  But, I'm so ready to relax on the beach!!!   The following pictures were in the shop windows by the front.  They were so neat to see, I tried to take pictures of them! 









Ellee didn't want to wear her crown for most of the day.  Jeremy forgot he put it on his hat until people commented on how cute he looked!  Think he may start a new trend!!  Maybe we should market his hat????  LOL!


On our way out...getting on the interstate!


No comments:

Post a Comment