Thursday, June 7, 2012

Deciding to create a blog has been a long time coming.  We are so busy, it's hard to take the time to share everything going on in our lives with all the people we love.  We try...but this mommy has a hard time getting pictures and news out.  So, I've decided to really try hard to keep this blog updated!!!  Please bare with me as this is a work in progress!  It's hard to believe that Ellee is almost 8 and Baylee is 6.  Jeremy and I recently celebrated out 11th wedding anniversary.  I haven't done a very good job keeping up with all the girls' firsts and milestones!  I probably documented both up to two-years old, but starting my Masters' Degree not long after kept me so busy!  (Which I regret!)  So, this blog should help me with it!  I love these girls and I owe it to them to have something to show for their life!  With that said...here goes!!

We're going to DISNEY WORLD!!  Yahoo!  The first vacation that is just the four of us in years!!  We are SO excited and can't wait to leave!  Which is why...Jeremy is getting off early tomorrow!  We will go hang at the beach the day before we start out Disney Vacation!  I can't wait until we begin this journey!  I have so much planned for the girls and for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment